As a VIP Membership cardholder, you will benefit from the best care possible and unsurpassed service delivered within FV’s most luxurious healthcare amenities. You will be given priority access to available appointments, and you will be contacted by a Membership Consultant if an earlier appointment becomes available. You will also receive access to medical services at FVH with considerable financial support in the event of the unexpected.
Inpatient services benefits
As a VIP Member, you are entitled to inpatient insurance coverage of up to VND 440,000,000 per year for hospitalisation fees. This cover includes:
- Up to VND 220,000,000 for medical expenses following accident, including Accident & Emergency Department care, hospitalisation charges and surgery fees.
- Up to VND 220,000,000 for hospitalisation expenses, surgery fees and other maternity-related costs. .This coverage includes:
- Up to VND 11,000,000 per day for Accident & Emergency Department treatment
- Up to VND 11,000,000 per day for room charges and other hospitalisation expenses.
- Up to VND 176,000,000 for surgical fees.
- Up to VND 110,000,000 for childbirth-related costs, excluding prenatal or pre-delivery consultations, with the following sub-limits:
- Up to VND 11,000,000 per day for hospitalisation costs incurred by normal delivery or pregnancy complications.
- Up to VND 88,000,000 for Caesarean section (C-section).
As a VIP Member, you will also benefit from a discount of 20% on hospitalisation charges not covered by the insurer subject to various exclusions**.
Outpatient services benefits:
- Unlimited free-of-charge consultations within selected specialties* at FVH and FV Saigon Clinic.
- Unlimited free-of-charge consultations at FVH Accident & Emergency Department.
- One free-of-charge Executive Health Check-up Programme, typically valued at VND 8,900,000***, including clinical consultation, chest x-ray, abdominal ultrasound, doppler of carotid arteries ultrasound, cardiologist consultation (with electrocardiogram and echocardiogram), hepatitis screening and biological check-up comprising CBC, CRP, comprehensive lipid profile, liver and renal function tests, fasting blood glucose, uric acid, calcium, phosphate, TSH and tumour markers & faecal blood (AFP, CEA and FOB – faecal occult blood).
- Male VIP members aged over 45 will receive a free-of-charge Urology Package with prostate cancer screening worth VND 1,450,000***.
- Female VIP members aged over 40 will receive a free-of-charge gynaecological check-up, including breast and cervical cancer screening, worth VND 4,200,000***.
- A discount of 5% on services at the Laboratory and Imaging departments prescribed by an FVH Doctor.
Priority services for VIP members only:
- Priority access to available appointments.
- Access to an exclusive VIP Lounge (a VIP Membership waiting area) with many exclusive amenities:
- Complimentary tea, coffee and cookies, newspapers, magazines.
- Support from your dedicated VIP Service Officer when arranging consultations and treatment.
- Priority consultations and healthcare services within the VIP Lounge provided by FVH ’s General Practitioners when working schedules allow.
- Nursing care and blood collection in a dedicated nursing room
- Priority access to inpatient single rooms, VIP rooms and suites (subject to availability).
- Billing Services provided in the patient room
- VIP Members benefit from an exclusive VIP Membership Hotline at 0962 62 78 35 where you can seek information on hospital services and book appointments.
- Our Membership Customer Consultants will also contact you to remind you of our annual Health Check-up Programme schedule, and assist you in booking your desired appointments.
VIP Membership fees
VIP membership premiums are tailored to the age of the insured Member, ensuring you benefit from world-class care at an affordable premium.
Members ineligible for inpatient insurance coverage under the PTI Healthcare Insurance can still purchase VIP Membership at the above rates but will only be entitled to outpatient service benefits and discount benefits for hospitalisation offered by FVH.